Our Response to COVID-19
November 4, 2020
To all our valued Bailey Nelson customers,
In accordance with government guidelines, and as an essential service to the public, our Covent Garden and Old Spitalfields Market locations will remain open for business during the national lockdown from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m., Tuesday to Saturday.
We'll be offering essential eye tests, repairs, adjustments and dispensing glasses by appointment only, to keep you well served and safe during these unprecedented times.
To book an eye test or a retail appointment, please click here
As always, the safety of our customers and staff is our number one priority, so we are putting in additional processes and will be operating our stores differently than usual to ensure cleanliness and social distancing measures are observed at all times.
We will be introducing the following measures into our store operations to ensure the continued safety of our staff and team:
- All customers will be subject to screening either in person or over the phone prior to optometry appointments
- There will be a limit to the number of people allowed in store at one time. Staff and customers will continue to stay 2m or more apart.
- Hand sanitiser will be available at the entry to all our stores
- We will have non-contact infrared thermometers available for optometrists to pre-screen patients
- Adequate time built in between appointments for cleaning equipment and rooms
- We will be cashless for hygiene purposes
The Bailey Nelson Team